New longer shelf life - 1 year from DOM!
Kitazato Media are the most versatile option for cryopreservation in your laboratory. Reduce your costs by using the same media for vitrification and warming of oocytes and embryos in all their stages of development, from Zygote stage to Blastocyst. The composition of the Kitazato media is entirely synthetic.
- 2 vials 4.0 ML of Thawing Solution (TS)
- 1 vial of 4.0 mL of Diluent Solution (DS)
- 1 vial of 4.0 mL of Washing Solution (WS)
|91130||VT602US - Thawing Media w/Phenol Red||1 box|
- Mouse Embryo Assay (MEA): One cell assay ≥80% after 96 hours
- HEPES within Basic Culture Media
- Ethylene Glycol
- Dimethyl Sulfoxide
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose